Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday !!


YEAH! Got a new computer finally!
There are a few things to update on it, but, it's 95 percent AWESOME!( and tonight, when I'm done with it, it should be 100 percent!)
I'm back, and I'm busy!
What's new, hu?

On a side note.
I had a GREAT weekend.Yesterday was father's day, and we brought our Wii to katrina's parents place. I had the impression we were living the commercial where everybody gathers around to play. What a phenomenally fun experience!
I can't wait to get the Wii fit now!

Cheers

Have a GREAT day everybody!

5 comments:

Chantale Boudreau said...

Je suis contente que tu sois de retour! Je m'ennuyais de tes posts!
Encore une fois, wow c'est cute! ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice image, I love your style

Alessandra Sorrentino said...

I'm glad you're back with your new computer.
The wii is such a phenomenal machine by the way, Im waiting for the Fit too, it got sold out in Italy ;)
Cheers man!

pascal said...

(^_^)
Thanks Guys...

Chantale..MERCI! Tes posts recents sont SUPER aussi!

Chocolate log...love your title!

ALE Can't wait to get a Wii fit myself. I have to say though, i don't play nearly as much as I'd want to, because of work and stuff!